Thursday, July 24, 2008

Smiles from the Sea

The Sketch Challenge (#186) on SplitCoast was a fun one!

I stepped out of my comfort zone and into some VIBRANT colors for this card.  (BTW--the colors of the jellyfish and the felt circles, do match--no matter what my camera says!)

sc186 Smiles from the sea

The image is colored with some Prismacolor markers.  Since I only have VIBRANT colors thus far---I am using VIBRANT colors. (LOL!).   The orange handmade paper is a thick felt-like paper with gold embossed dots.  The large felt dots were felt flowers that I used Nestabilities dies to cut into circles.

The stamps are from the Doodle Factory Tropics set and Tropical Sentiments set from Starving Artistamps.

Have a smiling day!!

 

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cute. I like this jelly and the felt circles are very cool Jules.

Debi said...

Jules you got new markers?!?!?! This is very cute and it looks great in the vibrant colors that you used.