Friday, July 18, 2008

Paradise FOUND

Just a fun card for today!


I used the CPS Sketch #73:




In my new home my computer is not near my stamp area--so it seems that every time I do a sketch--there is an error. This time it is the *frame* around the main area of the card. OOPSIE!!




The vellum circle around the relaxing penguin is to let him *POP* a little more.















Materials Used:


  • Paper: Dp (The Paper Loft and Flair Designs); white (GP); Oatmeal (?); Vellum Cardstock (Staples);

  • Accessories: Antique Linen Distress Crackle Paint (Ranger); distress tool (Tonic); Punch (EK Success); brads (CTMH--THANKS STACY!!); Nestabilities (Spellbinders);







Again, thanks for coming. Only one more stop on this tropical vacation! Stay tuned!






6 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Aw, how cute! I love the tropical blooms on the paper, and the little flowers you added! What a cute little guy, too!

Donna Baker said...

I think it came out great! very tropical & FUN

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Juliana this is adorable! I totally dig the texture of the distress paint on there!

Laura Williams said...

this is cute!!! and not to worry - there are NO errors, when it comes to using a sketch! sometimes i purposefully look at the sketch, but DON'T take it to my work area, and just have that rough idea in my head to go from. that way i don't get bogged down in the details! :)

Lea L. said...

Now that is adorable!! Love it! Great job with the sketch!

I am doing a little giveaway on my blog...check it out if you like!

~Lea

nancy said...

How fun is this? A penguin, tropical setting and a great layout...fantastic! I love every little detail :0)!!!