Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Treasure Hunt Tuesday

its Treasure Hunt Tuesday at Rubbernecker. If you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Stamps Blog, you’ll get all the info and deets for participation. You’ll also find a list of all the Rubbernecker Designers so you can poke around and find out who has blog candy today. ARRG!!!
Here is my card for today!
Simple Birthday
This is a fairly simple birthday card. I don't know about you, but the birthdays of friends and family sneak up on me. So this is a good kind of card to have on hand. After all--who doesn't LOVE chocolate cake (if you don't like chocolate cake--you can share with me Big Grin)
The cake stamp is Birthday Cake by Rubbernecker. The cake is colored with Prismacolor markers and decorated with Stickles and Liquid Pearls.
ETA: the card base is an embossed card by Die Cuts With a View (DCWV) from Mikes.
If you were here earlier--before I had a card--THANKS for stopping back by!!
Have fun Treasure Hunting!!

8 comments:

Juliana said...

Can I comment on my own blog?????

YES I CAN!

Tammy Hershberger said...

No, you're not allowed to leave comments for yourself! That's cheating! LOL

Cute card, Jules! The coloring on the cake is awesome, and I love the Nesties and embossing!

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable, Jules!!! I love the yummy cake and love the new nesties!!! Chocolate does help!!!

wendyp said...

Yum! Chocolate cake! Adorably "sweet" card!

Broni said...

I LOVE this simple but beautiful card! You're right....it's perfect to keep on hand for those birthdays that sneak up on you! Love how you used your new Layers One dies!

Mary said...

This does make a wonderful card to have around. I love thatyou made the frosting chocolate.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is a "chocolate" cake!!
I'll dive in just as soon as you say it's okay!! Yumma card!

Anonymous said...

I love chocolate, and I love this card Jules!!! Great birthday card. Linda D