Thursday, April 16, 2009

Birthday with Bluebelle

Today’s inspiration came from today’s sketch challenge at SplitCoastStampers, SC224.

My brain took a small detour from computer to basement and separated the strips behind the main image--sorry about that.

SC224-Bluebelle Birthday

The main image is by DoodleFactory. She is called Bluebelle and she is a part of the DoodleFactory Easter collection; available from Starving Artistamps.
She is embossed with white ep on Watercolor paper and watercolored with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

The  colored and patterned papers are from SEI's Poppy collection.

Stamps: Bluebelle by the DoodleFactory and (from the animal and farm collection) sentiment; all from Starving Artistamps;

Paper: watercolor + SEI: Poppy;

Ink: VersaMark and Tim Holtz Distress Inks

Accessories: dew droppy thingies; white embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by.  As always, you are welcome to use the discount code button on the right for any DoodleFactory or Starving Artistamps STAMP purchase.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool. I love the way you embossed her in white...I've been trying to figure out what to do with her...I think I might try this :)

Oh...and I separated my strips too LOL

Judy Rozema said...

This is really cool, Jules! It would make a great Mother's Day card too! ;)

Donna Baker said...

this is so sweet! love the white ep on white cardstock; really makes the colors pop, but they are so soft it's just pretty!!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What a great card! You did a fabulous job on it!

Jennifer Scull said...

now isn't she just adorable!?! love those soft colors!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, what a cuuuuute image....and I had to laugh at your *detour* comment...Hee!, my brain takes those detours all the time...especially with the LSC challenge!

Connie M. said...

LOL!! Love all the dew droppy things, Jules!! This image is just waaaaaaaay toooooo cute!!

Savor the Journey said...

WHOA!
The white embossing just sets this apart altogether! Oh what a clever switch! I love it!

~Bev

dpkennedy said...

Very cute! Love the soft colors!