Friday, June 27, 2014

Birdie Delivery!

It is Friday!!!
AND A Day for Daisies has a new release: Birdie Birdie!

Today, I got to use "Happy Birdie Yellow":
Our challenge on the A Day for Daisies Blog is to go monochromatic!!I went with warm grays/gray-browns for my color.

This sweet bird is ready to bring a sweet note to a loved one!

There are more beautiful creations made by my fellow design team members:


Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
~
Our new challenge begins today!
Please join us for our new challenge "Monochrome" on the A Day for Daisies Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, today!

Card Details:
Digital Stamp: "Happy Birdie Yellow" from A Day for Daisies;

Rubber stamps: Rubbernecker .com;
Paper: Kraft, white, Bristol and dark brown cardstock;
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap and Pumice Stone;
Coloring Medium: Copic and Shinhan markers;
Accessories: Lace, trim, foam tape, twine;

1 comment:

Broni said...

This looks so much like a vintage card or post card! I really, really love how you colored the bird!!