Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A CASE of Friendship and Coffee

My friend Judy made a cool card today. Unfortunately--I could not get it out of my head to make something original---so with her permission I CASE'd the card completely (except for the stamps). HERE is the original card.





Also, I used this opportunity to participate in the JBWW challenge. The challenge was to make a phrase using handwriting or computer. (Not a stamp). So continuing in the spirit of being totally un-original.... I case a stamp that I do NOT have. (this one)

So basically, I really wanted to stamp today--but I didn't have a creative bone in my body (I have been out of town for a few days). SO I case'd. *sigh*

Materials Used:
  • Stamps: Coffee and Tea Cups (Hero Arts)
  • Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Ruby Red, Cool Caribbean, Garden Green, (SU!)
  • Ink: Ruby Red, Cool Caribbean, Garden Green (SU!)
  • Accessories: 1-3/8" square punch (SU!), Stampin Dimensionals, Black Pen, ribbon,

Perhaps tomorrow will produce something a little more original.

2 comments:

Sherry Cheever said...

Oh this is adorable!!!

Rose Ann said...

I love your card!! Very cute!

This is my first time at your blog, and your banner is the best!!