Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sleeping Baby

Just a quick post!


One of the little girls in my preschool Sunday school class became a big sister last week, so this card is for her.

This layout is from CPS #39 .

Materials Used:
  • Stamps: David Walker-Sleeping Baby
  • Paper: Designer Paper-Karen Neuburger, White and Certainly Celery from SU!
  • Ink: StazOn Jet Black
  • Accessories: Prima flowers, PrismaColor pencils, Die cut machine, Sizzlet die, stickles, Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I am off to visit my mom since I am a Hunter/Pigskin widow. Time to do some Christmas shopping while Grandma plays with the kids. (BTW--My house is sweet smelling--whew!)


Thanks for stopping by!

My new Starving ArtiStamps are on the way!! Stay tuned!!!

5 comments:

Daniela said...

This is adorable, love it!

Tracy said...

This is super sweet!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card

Tami said...

Totally LOVE this card!!! Beautiful job. TFS!!!

Rose Ann said...

What a sweet card! So pretty and that baby is so cute!