Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sleeping Baby

Just a quick post!


One of the little girls in my preschool Sunday school class became a big sister last week, so this card is for her.

This layout is from CPS #39 .

Materials Used:
  • Stamps: David Walker-Sleeping Baby
  • Paper: Designer Paper-Karen Neuburger, White and Certainly Celery from SU!
  • Ink: StazOn Jet Black
  • Accessories: Prima flowers, PrismaColor pencils, Die cut machine, Sizzlet die, stickles, Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I am off to visit my mom since I am a Hunter/Pigskin widow. Time to do some Christmas shopping while Grandma plays with the kids. (BTW--My house is sweet smelling--whew!)


Thanks for stopping by!

My new Starving ArtiStamps are on the way!! Stay tuned!!!

5 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable, love it!

Anonymous said...

This is super sweet!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card

Create It Simply said...

Totally LOVE this card!!! Beautiful job. TFS!!!

Rose Ann said...

What a sweet card! So pretty and that baby is so cute!