Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Snowy Penguin

I would like to think that I make new mistakes (you know, because I learn from past ones)...but today, that is not the case. I need to remember to walk away from card/project and then come back and see if it is still *right*. Today, I didn't do that. I posted the card as soon as I thought it was *finished*.

And guess what???

It WASN'T finished.

Card at first look:


















Card at second look:

Okay, I admit the differences are subtle--but they make a difference IRL. The penguin body is shaded and shadowed with a light grey pencil in the second card. Also in the second card there are clear heat embossed snowflakes above the penguin.



*sigh*

I thought about editing the photo on SCS--but last time I did that there was problems. Live and learn. :D

BTW--does anyone have any publishing hints about how to get pics and text to line up properly in blogger???

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful shadows!! Love both cards!

Anonymous said...

Jules this is wonderful. You crack me up. Your subtle difference are wonderful. Both looks great though.

Rose Ann said...

Your coloring looks so awesome, and I love your card!!