Thursday, November 29, 2007

More Simple Cards

My family does not share my love for elaborate cards. So in making gifts for them--I have to keep that in mind. Simple and "sendable" cards. For my Sister in Law, I am making a collection of cards and here is a sampling.




As you can see there is not much variation in the layout and that the embellishments are kept to a minimum. I think they will be something that she can use.


Also, here is a little Christmas card for you. The card is Real Red--I do not photograph this color well. sorry.










4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Jules, this is such a nice gift set! Very nicely done!!

Kara Ward said...

I am needing the coffee cup one...it make me happy just looking at it. Kara

Maria said...

These are great. Love the coffe cup! They are basically the same layout, but that's great shows how you can do so much with one simple layout.

Rose Ann said...

These are beautiful!! Wonderful job with them all!!