Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blog Candy Winner....

And the winner is.................

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

4


Timestamp: 2008-08-20 15:50:00 UTC




DINA!!!!



Dina Said:




Love the cutie spider (not the big one that crawled across my floor last night...).

I posted a Rubbernecker card yesterday: http://mamadinis.blogspot.com/2008/08/whats-up.html


I'd love the chance to get some more, though I never ever win drawings... - thanks for the giveaway!


Dina @ mamadinis



August 19, 2008 10:06 AM




Hey Dina--so glad you never win drawings!!  LOL!!!



I will have a card for you folks later today....Thanks for playing!!





 

1 comment:

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Well you would have to go and prove me wrong, now...! Thanks so much - I'll look forward to shopping!

Dina @ mamadinis