Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thanks a bunch

Here is the card I did for the color challenge on SplitCoastStampers:

CC179 Thanks a Bunch

The image came from my friend Stacy. She does amazing things with House Mouse stamps!! This is my first time working with them. It was fun. Thanks STACY!!! In looking back--I wish I had read her House Mouse Monday post and participated by adding something shiny to this! Perhaps next week!

Here is a close-up so the detail shows:

Thanks a Bunch detail

--I had a hard time getting a good picture. Since I don't have a dark purple pencil, I shaded first with Indigo blue and then with Violet and Lavender. I was pleased with the result. Big Grin

The sentiment is from Starving Artistamps. The teal strip is stamped with the retired Linen stamp from SU!

3 comments:

Broni said...

Awwwww! This is adorable, Jules!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great coloring on the mousie, and all the sponging you did on the cardstock looks great! It really adds a lot of depth!

Debi said...

Jules this is adorable. Watch it those mice are addictive, you know that right?!?!