Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Watercolored Twins

Yesterday I had some cards to get done to send out to some friends AND I was in the mood to watercolor.  Impression Obsession to the RESCUE!

First for the Color Challenge at SplitCoastStampers:

CC181--Crafty black coffee

Then--using blue and flowers (for a friend's birthday):

Billie Birthday

I forgot how much I love to watercolor (I know I have said that before).  In my studio in my new house, I am not near a source of water, so I often opt for other coloring choices.  I would LOVE to take a watercoloring class someday--but it isn't going to happen this year.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

7 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

OK, honestly this is the first time I've ever seen those stamps used and like them! Very cute! Love the colors on both, too!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

I like them both Jules. Super cute image, great colors all around!

Shelly said...

These are awesome Jules, what neat layouts and details. Love that image too! ;)

Debi said...

Jules they are both gorgeous. I just love the gold embossing.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

LOVE both cards -- great colors on each -- LOVE the trims you've used, the rick rack and wide ribbon are WONDERFUL!!! And what a FUN image - don't think I've seen that one before!!! TFS!!!

Terri Fleming said...

Hi!

I LOVE this stamp and what you have done with it!

Shirley said...

Julianna, I love what you did with this stamp for both these cards. I am an Impression-Obsession person myself. I have this stamp and its great to see what someone else does with it. TFS