Monday, October 28, 2013

A BEST Friend...

Let me preface this blog post with a disclaimer:
I am not a violent person, nor are any of my friends... well, not many of them. ;)
But I am loyal, perhaps to a fault.  Hurt my friends... and... well...


Any way, this card was inspired by the "Hope You Can Cling To (2013) -- #1328 I Clearly Care Challenge" at SplitCoastStampers.  My dear friend Judy challenged us to make clear cards for the cause.

Clear cards scare me... and I have gone through many a transparency in attempts to make one.  But today, I was determined!

On this card, the girl on the right is on top of the acetate front of the card, and the girl on the right is on the inside of the card.



Card Details:  Stamps: image: "Best Friend" - 727-01 and sentiment: "A Best Friend" - 642-01 both from Rubbernecker StampsPaper: Patterned Paper: K & Co.; Britol paper; Orchid Opulence: SU!;  Paper Size: a2Ink: Memento: Tuxedo Black;  Accessories: Copic Markers; acetate (transparency from an office supply store); foam tape, Spellbinder's die; EK Success edge punch;

No comments: