Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Hanukkah!

Did you know it is only a month till Hanukkah (Chanukah)!!??!!
It is earlier than usual this year, beginning on the evening of the 27th of November.  That is just 4 weeks from TODAY!

This card uses Dreidel Bears from Hambo Stamps:
The background paper is really light blue cardstock.  I wanted something silver & sparkly on my card so I looked to my silver embossing powder.


  1. I inked up the side of the embossing folder that I wanted silver with VersaMark.  When I inked it, I tapped gently so the VersaMark solution wouldn't get into the cracks.
  2. I ran the light blue cardstock through my die cut machine inside the embossing folder.
  3. I sprinkled silver embossing powder over the inked side of the paper, and heat embossed.
I love the results.  Just what I needed for my card!


Card Details: StampDreidel Bears from Hambo Stamps; Ink: VersaMark; Paper: White, Blue and Lt. Blue cardstock; Accessories: Sizzix embossing folder, silver embossing powder, foam tape, brad, and Copic Markers;

No comments: