Friday, June 13, 2014

Good Shoes

Today is going to be an interesting Friday!  Friday the 13th with a full moon!

If I were superstitious I would just hide in my studio and stamp...  I may just do that anyway! 

Have you seen the amazing images Tammy from A Day For Daisies has created for the June Club Kit!   It is all about good shoes!


Today I am using "Favorite Knee Highs" from A Day for Daisies:

Our challenge (#98) this week was to use faux stitching.  I used a bit of faux stitching and a bit of real stitching.

You can see them all the images at the A Day for Daisies Store. 
For some more fabulous ideas, check out what my fellow design team members have created


Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
I hope you can join us for the challenge -- I would love to see what you create!

Have a wonderful weekend!  Enjoy the Full Strawberry Moon, tonight!


Card Details:
Image: "Favorite Knee Highs" from A Day for Daisies;
Papers: Pebbles Inc; and white, burgundy, and black cardstocks;
Coloring Medium: Copic and Shinhan markers;
Accessories: fine pen, thread, buttons, brads;

2 comments:

dpkennedy said...

I freakin' love this! Can I say that?! The lines in her socks, the colors, you're amazing coloring! Wow Juliana!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is fantastic, Juliana! Absolutely awesome coloring, and the layout with the sentiment is just perfect!