Friday, June 20, 2014

Star Light, Star Bright...

Happy Friday!  Tomorrow is the first day of summer!!  The weather around here has certainly heated up in preparation!

This week I truly enjoyed coloring this project.
There is a re-release today of some beautiful art and poems that coordinate with them.

I have used "Under the Stars":
The images were printed on Bristol paper and colored with Copic markers.

Here is a view a bit closer :

My fellow design team members have created some beautiful creations:

Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
~
Have you checked out the ADFD Club???  Your wallet will be happy you did! ;)

There is still time to join in Challenge #98 -- In Stitches!  I hope you can us!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!


Project Details:
Image: "Under the Stars" a digi from A Day for Daisies;

Coloring Medium: Copic markers;
Papers: Bristol smooth art paper; light blue cardstock;
Other materials: 8"x10" frame; foam mounting tape

No comments: