Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happy Bird-Day!

This image from Hambo Stamps, Bird Pants, just cracks me UP!:
I have layered the image.


  • The far away foot and the tail are the base image.  
  • The body and is the next layer that you can see.  
  • The wing (half attached to the 2nd layer and half "popped" out), hat and balloon are 3 layers high. 

The image was colored with Shinhan and Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Please check out the Hambo Hoedown for our monthly challenge: SUMMER!!


Card Details:

  • Image: Bird Pants, a digi from Hambo Stamps;
  • Sentiment: Computer generated;
  • Paper: Basic Grey; white and kraft cardstock;
  • Coloring Medium: Copic and Shinhan markers;
  • Accessories: twine, foam tape, sequins;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juliana,

This is AWESOME!! This is one of my favorite images too not sure why but he makes me smile - the coloring is fantastic and the 3D is incredible!! LOVE it!
Lyn