Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thank you, Teacher!

Today is the last day of school for my youngest child.

This year she has been blessed with such talented and caring teachers!
I wanted to take the time to let them know how much I appreciated the care they have given to the education of my child.

I found this image at Tiddly Inks: teacher.
The image was colored with Copic markers.

The globe is accented with a little dab of Stickles (glitter glue).
When it was dry I covered the globe and the apple with some gloss medium.

I made two of these and they went with my daughter to school, today!



Card Details:
image: 
teacher a digi stamp from Tiddly Inks;
coloring medium: Copic markers;
papers: DP from Bo Bunny and Pebbles Inc.; black and white cardstock;
Accessories: Gloss medium, foam tape, Stickles, twine;

No comments: