Thursday, June 07, 2007

Color Challenge with Coffee

I got an awesome CCRAK from Stamps'nCoffee. She sent me several stamped images of this lady with a sign (it is so me!) I couldn't wait to use her!! Thankfully, Emily's Color Challenge for this week was just about perfect. The colors were Ruby Red, Elegant Eggplant, and Certainly Celery.

Ruby red was PERFECT for her drug store dyed hair--don't you think!?! And the purple/green combo of the celery and eggplant was PERFECT for her dress (and accessories--of course!) Have you met this lady?? When I worked retail--I met her and many of her friends. High maintenance--but always appreciative of the extra effort.


Materials (all products SU! unless otherwise noted):
  • Stamps: Bring Coffee by Stamps Happen, Coffee and Tea Cups by Hero Arts
  • Paper: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery, Ruby Red
  • Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery, Ruby Red, Blush Blossom
  • Accessories: rhinestones (Wal-Mart), Ribbon (Offray), Flower (Prima Marketing-Thanks TwinsHappy)
This was a pretty quick card, but I did have fun water coloring her.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: