Saturday, June 23, 2007

First Baroque Card!

My birthday stamps came yesterday (though my birthday is not till early July). My mom gave me money for stamps this year and early since Stampin' Up! was having a sale for Demonstrators. The set I have been most excited about is Baroque Motifs. Ever since I first saw the Fall/Winter Preview Brochure, I have been in love with this set.

I used the stamp-a-ma-jig (SAMJ) to line up the "stars" on the border strip. I learned to do this from Lori's blog, Make a Difference. It went very fast--I need to pull out my SAMJ more often.

I just love these colors together and I am very happy with how nicely this stamp set stamps. This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!




Materials (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
  • Stamps set: Baroque Motifs
  • Ink: Whisper White and Taken With Teal Craft (pigment) Ink, Taken with Teal Classic (dye) ink
  • Paper: Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Cool Caribbean
  • Accessories: Jewel (Wal-Mart), Stickles (Ranger), Winter White Embossing Powder, Stamp-a-Ma-Jig

Thanks for stopping by!! Hang on for more cards and projects with stamps from Stampin' Up!'s new Fall/Winter 07 Catalog!!

No comments: