Let me tell you--Cameo Coral is not in the top 40 of Stampin' Up!'s 48 colors for me. But I did it. Thanks for the most part to this paper that I got in Julia S.'s blog candy give away.
- I stamped the petal in Cameo Coral and then ran a cotton swab (gotta love those $ store cotton swabs) around the edge, and then ran my Chocolate chip marker around the edge. Viola! A two toned petal.
- The centers are cut out by hand.
- All stamping was on Very Vanilla--cannot go wrong with solid images on this paper!!
- As you can see my beloved Certainly Celery is very sparing in this card. I am happiest with when I use the Pint, teaspoon, pinch, color theory. Pint of Chocolate chip (like--yeah--it's chocolate!!!), a teaspoon of Cameo Coral, and a pinch of Certainly Celery.
- ACK! NO ribbon, NO hardware, NO flowers, NUTHIN'! I thought with this paper and this fancy of a stamp that embellishments would not add a whole lot to this card. (not that it kept me from dragging them all out!)
- Stamps: Pick a Petal, Small Script
- Paper: Designer Paper (Melissa Frances), Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral
- Accessories: 3-D glue dots