Sunday, June 24, 2007

Monkey Business

Here is my first Zoofari card. I had to start with that little monkey he is so cute. The layout was inspired by Beate's sketch for this week (HERE). I forgot to add a sentiment. So after this picture was taken--I added a sentiment--NOT GOOD. So I just did not take a second picture nor will I link this picture on Beate's Blog. I guess the most important thing is that I had fun making this card!! Right?

This stamp set is one that when I first saw it I said to myself "Hmmm, I am not sure about it, but I know JeanneS will make me want it later!" And sure enough, she got it, and is doing wonderful things with it. I also purchased it since I do not have any cute or kids stamps, nor ANY animals.

Materials (all SU! unless otherwise noted)
  • Stamps: Zoofari
  • Papers: Daisy pp (unknown), Orange pindot (Making Memories), Stripe (KI Memories) Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, White Natural, Really Rust
  • Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Old Olive, Cool Caribbean, Close to Cocoa
  • Accessories: 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" circle punches, small corner rounder punch, Coluzzle, 3-D glue dots, Fine Black pen

I like how he turned out (also happy to use up some pp scraps, too!)!

Thanks for stopping!

No comments: