Monday, June 04, 2007

Lost and Found

What happens when you clean your desk?!?--you find stuff!!


This card went MIA as soon as I made it!! (Last month--Oy!)

It was made for a sketch challenge. I also made THIS card for that challenge, too.

I love to watercolor--so I love to use this set!! I really need to know more princesses (although I do live with two).

Materials: (all supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)
  • Stamps: Pretty Princess
  • Paper: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Basic Black, Ivory Natural, Lavender Lace
  • Ink: StazOn (a must for watercoloring), Sahara Sand (shadows), Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, More Mustard, Blush Blossom, Lavender Lace
  • Accessories: White Gel pen, 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, sponge, small watercolor brush, sponge, 3-D glue dots, ribbon: Wal-Mart, ribbon flower: Offray
The squares are popped up on glue dots, and the larger black border around the sentiment was planned and on purpose.

I hope you like my treasure--I will try to keep cleaning to see what else I can find!

No comments: